Martin Performing Artist Series DCPA4 Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural w/Case
The Martin DCPA4 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar is built entirely of solid tonewoods to reproduce that big and open Martin sound. The back and sides are crafted in African sapele wood that looks and sounds a great deal like mahogany. The beautifully bookmatched Sitka spruce top employs Martin's hybrid "A-Frame" scalloped bracing.The DCPA4's neck has a slim, more parallel taper at the 12th fret giving you more hand-friendly ergonomics down the neck. Bridge spacing has been modified to 2-3/16" “ a position midway between Martin's two usual placements.Along with the look, feel, and enhanced performance of Martin's existing Performing Artist Series models, the DCPA4 also features the new, simplified Fishman F1 Analog electronics system.
We are an Authorized Martin Dealer – Factory Warranty Included
Serial number: 1993315 Dreadnought Centennial
- Body size: D-14 fret cutaway
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: two ring
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black boltaron
- Neck shape: performing artist profile
- Headstock: solid/square taper
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4"
- fFngerboard position inlays: offset dots - white abs
- Bridge material: black richlite
- Bridge style: performing artist belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed w/ large buttons
- Pickguard: tortoise color
- Case: 375pa hardshell -brown
- Interior: label none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 analog