The Morley George Lynch Tripler Pedal lets you route one guitar to up to three amps. A lot of players, including George Lynch, want to be able to hook up 3 amps and switch each independently or in any combination. Morley has designed the Tripler to do this, and at George's request, added a boost knob that increases the signal strength of the entire Tripler output to compensate for lost volume when using all 3 channels simultaneously. The Morley Tripler is housed in a cold rolled steel case for years of use and abuse. Comes with LED indication for each channel and runs on one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter.
NEW old stock, in original box. Original design with Gloss Orange finish.
- Links up to 3 amps and switches independently or combines them in any way
- Boost knob compensates for volume loss when 3 channels are used simultaneously
- Housed in cold rolled steel case
- LED indication for each channels
- Runs of 9V battery or optional Morley adapter