Barely Used, Excellent condition, light tarnish on gold bridge and pickups, "E" logo has been reglued to pickguard.
The semi-hollow design of the Epiphone Sheraton II Electric Guitar uses a solid center block and hollow "wings" to give it the fat, mellow tone of a jazz guitar and the sustain of a solidbody. It has an arched maple top, back, and rim; laminated maple neck; gold-plated hardware; multiple bound body, neck, peghead, and f-holes; and vine inlay on peghead with mother-of-pearl and abalone fingerboard inlays. Includes two humbucker pickups and separate tone and volume controls. The LockTone tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece add more sustain and make string changing easier.
Case not included.
- Arched maple top, back, and sides
- 3-piece set maple neck
- Dual Alnico Classic humbuckers
- LockTone tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Gold-plated hardware
- Multiple bound body, neck, peghead, and f-holes
- Vine inlay on peghead
- Mother-of-pearl and abalone fretboard inlays