Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA4 Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural w/OHSC
Martin's GPCPA4 Acoustic-Electric Guitar is built around the company's Grand Performance body profile, and constructed of solid tonewoods to create that big and open trademark Martin sound. The African sapele back and sides offer the look and tonality of mahogany while the bookmatched Sitka spruce top is supported by Martin's Hybrid "A-Frame" scalloped bracing for maximum responsiveness.The GPCPA4 's neck is slender with a parallel taper at the 12th fret for comfortable chording anywhere on the fingerboard. Bridge spacing has been set at 2 3/16" “ the midpoint between Martin's traditional placement points.Along with the look, feel, and enhanced performance of Martin's existing Performing Artist Series models, the GPCPA4 has the new, simplified Fishman F1 Analog electronics system.
We are an Authorized Martin Dealer – Factory Warranty Included
- Body size: GP-14 fret cutaway
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: two ring
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black boltaron
- Neck shape: performing artist profile
- Headstock: solid/square taper
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard position inlays: offset dots - white abs
- Bridge material: black richlite
- Bridge style: performing artist belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed w/ large buttons
- Pickguard: tortoise color
- Case: 375pa hardshell -brown
- Interior label: none
- Demonstrator Model