The stylish design is classic 1950s, completely harmonious and without any sharp corners. The covers descend vertically down to the front of the comb and enclose it completely, right up to the rounded ends, making the instrument exceptionally comfortable to hold as well as giving it a unique sound. The Golden Melody is the only HOHNER Richter model tuned to equal temperament, making it ideal for single note playing in all keys and ensuring its lasting popularity among jazz and melody players including world renowned overblow specialists Howard Levy and Carlos del Junco.
• Red injection moulded plastic comb
• High arched full length covers
• 20 Classic reeds'
• Recessed 0.9 mm brass reed plates for extra airtightness
• Replacement reed plates available
• Popular for overblows
• Available in all major keys
• Made in Germany