If Ibanez holds the most iconic name in metal, then the RG is certainly the guitar that built this reputation. Every inch of this classic screams speed, fury and expression. This RG's mahogany body, dressed in a white pickguard, and sharktooth inlaid bound rosewood fingerboard, make for a clean, clear, visual statement with a touch of a throwback vibe.
All good, but this axe goes well beyond skin-deep beauty. As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard III represents yet another achievement in player comfort, comfort that translates into maximizing player performance. Factor in proprietary Quantum pickups for a wide palette of thick, distorted tone textures and the ultrareliable Edge Zero II tremolo and you've got a guitar that's every inch a pure metal machine.
- Neck type: Wizard III Maple neck
- Body: Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Sharktooth inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Bridge: Std. DL tremolo bridge
- Neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle pickup: Quantum (S) mid pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
- Case sold separately