The MAX® 110 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 100 Watts of power that includes DDT™ speaker protection and a 10 inch heavy-duty woofer, the Peavey MAX® 110 is ready for plenty of gigs and rehearsals. Another Peavey exclusive is the patented TransTube® circuitry that offers you a gain boost. The EQ section includes a 3 band EQ and a button for Mid-shift. The Max 110 also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker, a testament to Peavey's technology driven philosophy. Rounding out the features are a built-in chromatic tuner and 1/8" jacks for phones output and aux input.
- 100 watts into 8 ohms
- DDT™ speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with Transtube® gain boost
- 3 band EQ with Mid-shift control
- 10 inch speaker
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" phones output
- Chromatic tuner
- Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement
- Tuned, ported enclosure
- W=15.125" X H=18.25" X D=13.75"
- Weight Unpacked: 35.01 lb(15.88 kg)
- Weight Packed: 36.99 lb(16.78 kg)
- Width Packed: 15.9"(40.386 cm)
- Height Packed: 19.6"(49.784 cm)