Promark American Hickory 5Ax Chris Adler Wood Tip Drumsticks
The 5AX was design by Chris Adler, drummer for the heavy metal band Lamb of God. Similar to a 5A in length and diameter, the 5AX is fast and powerful. The Acorn wood tip provides a dark tone and is ideal for acoustic performance
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Acorn wood tip provides a dark tone and is ideal for acoustic performance
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry