Promark American Hickory 5Bx Jason Bittner Nylon Tip Drumsticks
The 5BX was designed by American metal drummer Jason Bittner. His stick is an excellent general purpose stick for those who like a larger diameter. It's medium taper allows for a balanced rebound. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .590" Length: 16-1/8"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry