Promark Shira Kashi Oak 5A Nylon Tip Drumsticks
The 5B is a standard diameter drumstick for the heavy hitter. A large general purpose stick for rock, pop, punk and pop perfect for when a 5A is too small and a 2B is too big. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .590" Length: 16"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry