Promark Shira Kashi Oak 747W Neal Peart Wood Tip Drumsticks
The 747 was designed by Neil Peart of Rush. It features a classic 5A diameter but is longer and features a thicker taper. The large oval bead provides a dark, warm tone. The 747 is the perfect stick when more volume is required.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16 1/4"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry